1) Library will remain open during 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m. on all working days but during examination time may be extended. (Circulation Time : 9:15 a.m. To 3:30 p.m.)
2) Book will be issued only on production of valid barcode Identity Card.
3) Don’t disfigure or damage the barcode label.(Fine Rs 50/- for damage barcode)
4) Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
5) Loss of Library Card shall be reported to the librarian immediately. Duplicate Library Card will issued on the payment on Rs 100/-.
6) A book drawn by a student may be retained for not more that 15 days. Book may be recalled at any time. The borrower shall have to pay fine of Rs 10/- per day for each overdue book.
7) Reference books, Newspapers, Magazines and Journals are to be read in the library only.
8) Books marked disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid for, by the borrower.
9) SCET library is a place of individual study. It is necessary to maintain an atmosphere of quiet and dignity inside the library. Members are, therefore, reminded that conversation or consultation among themselves or noisy or demonstrative greeting of friends inside the library is not permissible.
10) The users will deposit their personal belongings including personal books at the property counter.
11) Any book taken in / out of library will be checked at the library gate.
12) Eating and drinking is not allowed in the library.
13) Use of mobile phone is prohibited.
14) Damage to or theft of library property will be referred to the SCET’s disciplinary authorities and other law enforcing authorities.
15) Books from book bank have to return within a week after complete semester otherwise you have to pay fine Rs 10/- per day for each overdue books
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.